FALL HOURS: Weekend sunset shipwreck cruises – underwater lights assure you see the shipwrecks! Dress in layers, Lake Huron can be chilly this time of year.
PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE IN OFF SEASON-CALL 231-444-3400 AND SET UP YOUR OWN TIME FOR A CRUISE, WE CAN BE AVAILABLE MOST ANYTIME.
Offered at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 p.m, 5 pm. and sunset, daily! (DURING PEAK SEASON JULY/AUGUST)
Enjoy the stunning views of our area on our professionally guided shipwreck tour! Take our cruise down the Cheboygan River, under the drawbridge, and past three lighthouses. From there we cruise into Lake Huron around the 14′ Shoal Light and into Duncan Bay over three shallow water shipwrecks. Underwater lights illuminate these wrecks on our sunset voyages.
If you’d like to get your feet wet, add on the snorkeling package to any 2 p.m. tour. It’s an $10 extra per snorkeler, and your ticket will get you into fins, a snorkel, and a mask. The refreshing splash will reward you with up close views of a shipwreck and our native fresh water fish!
*Available only on our 2 p.m. tour
$4/child 5 and under
Call for reservations (231) 444-3400
*Outside food and beverages are welcome!
*Tours last approximately 1.5 hours (snorkeling tours add on 1 hour)
*Restrooms available onshore and on board!
- Glass bottom nautical shipwreck boat tours Cheboygan Northern Michigan
- Sunset shipwreck nautical boat cruise tours Cheboygan Northern Michigan
- Local activities things to do in Cheboygan Northern Michigan Lake Huron
- Outdoor family entertainment activities in Cheboygan Northern Michigan
- Educational historic scenic Mackinaw City straights area entertainment activities in Cheboygan Northern Michigan