DUE TO LACK OF INSTRUCTOR, SCUBA LESSONS ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Have you always wanted to know what lies beneath the surface of the lakes? Maybe you’d love to breathe underwater! Now is the perfect time to learn-we have welcomed instructor Peter Larsen aboard the Nautical North team! Pete brings along 41 years of scuba experience to share with anyone ready to learn.. We have a minimum class size of 6 and a 50% deposit requirement. (We also offer private classes with a slightly higher fee schedule!) Call ahead to schedule the advanced classes and we’ll add you to the list.
Call for reservations (231) 444-3400
Test the waters with this one day class that teaches you the basics. Try it out in our local pool-if you LOVE it (we’re sure you will!) the cost will apply towards your open water certification!
- $129 pp (includes all gear)
- Offered 8 am – 2pm on Saturdays
- Ready to level up? We have several courses available!
Open Water Certification
- $425 (includes rental gear)
- Advanced diver certification
- Rescue Diver certification
- Referral program – for those wanting to go through the program here, and finish up somewhere warm with a participating instructor.